Email validation?

ipg544

I've been experiencing while using the Email Validator API. Although the API has proven helpful in validating and filtering out invalid email addresses, I've encountered some challenges that have impacted its usability.
One issue is the occasional delay in response times. The API sometimes takes longer than expected to process email validations, resulting in slower user interactions and workflow bottlenecks. This delay can have a negative impact on user experience and overall system performance.
The API occasionally produces false negatives, mistakenly flagging legitimate email addresses as invalid. This can lead to inconvenience and potential loss of valid users who may be discouraged from proceeding due to the false validation result.

hansde

To address the issues you mentioned with the Email Validator API, I recommend reaching out to the API developers for support. They can assist in optimizing response times and improving the accuracy of email validations, ensuring a more reliable and efficient experience.