Can you share any success stories of photographers or artists who have found success through Depositphotos?

Gjack

Can you share any success stories of photographers or artists who have found success through Depositphotos? Can you explain the pricing model for purchasing images on Depositphotos? How does Depositphotos handle licensing and copyright for the media it offers?

Jayzzz

I am satisfied with depositphotos stock photo service by all parameters and I do not plan to change anything. The resource has a huge collection of media files like kids cooking images , which become after subscription in the public domain and they can be used for personal purposes at your discretion, without fear of copyright infringement. It is an indispensable resource for my blogging on the Internet, which I use every day.

Haydamaka

That's great to hear about the success stories. I'm also curious about the quality control process. How does Depositphotos ensure the images and media on its platform meet the highest standards in terms of resolution and artistic quality? And could you elaborate on the options available for users who want to use the images for commercial purposes or in print media, like brochures or magazines?