Anyone own any live edge furniture?

Coventry

Hello!

I’m really into the idea of a live edge desk. Does anyone here have any live edge furniture, and where did you get it?

Joe Wood

I’m really into the idea of a live edge desk. Does anyone here have any live edge furniture, and where did you get it?
We have a really cool book-matched figured mango wood coffee table with live edges. It's easily the nicest piece of furniture that I own. It was made custom for me by a fine woodworker (who is also a very close friend). Do you have any fine furniture makers in your area you could hire?

Hello!

We have a live edge desk from Live Edge Slabs, and it's been an amazing addition to our space! The natural, organic look of the wood adds a unique touch to the room. I highly recommend them for live edge tables. The quality is top-notch, and you can tell they really care about the craftsmanship. Highly recommend checking them out if you're into live edge furniture!

jackjohn

It is trendy write-up in addition to i love to to learn to read that write-up. your site is usually excellent therefore you include beneficial workers with your blog site. pleasant giving thanks. Ottawa Tires