Where to Find Quality Head Shops in Switzerland?

Coventry

Hey everyone, I'm planning a trip to Switzerland soon and I'm on the lookout for the best head shop in the country. I'm particularly interested in finding a reliable online store that offers a great selection of products, including smoking accessories and CBD items. Quality and fast shipping are essential for me, so if you have any recommendations for trusted shops with a solid reputation, I'd really appreciate your suggestions.

Joe Wood

Hey, I'm also trying to find a top-notch head shop in Switzerland and am a bit confused. For online stores, I've heard of a few options like Headshop Switzerland and RQS (Royal Queen Seeds), which offer a good selection of smoking accessories and CBD products. Another place to check out is Seed City, known for its fast shipping and quality items. If anyone has had experience with these or any other reliable stores, please share your thoughts.

Hello guys, for high-quality smoking accessories and CBD products in Switzerland, I recommend checking out: https://www.utopian.ch/head-shop. They have a great selection and offer reliable service. I’ve heard good things about their quality and fast shipping. It might be worth giving them a look!