What is Toilet Roll Circumference?

Coventry

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for information on the circumference of a standard toilet roll. Does anyone know the typical measurements? Specifically, I'm curious about the circumference of the roll itself, not the cardboard tube inside. Are there industry standards or does it vary by brand? Also, if anyone has tips on how to measure it accurately, that would be really helpful. I've tried searching online but haven't found clear answers.

TIA!

Coldermore

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for information on the circumference of a standard toilet roll. Does anyone know the typical measurements? Specifically, I'm curious about the circumference of the roll itself, not the cardboard tube inside. Are there industry standards or does it vary by brand? Also, if anyone has tips on how to measure it accurately, that would be really helpful. I've tried searching online but haven't found clear answers.

TIA!
Hey, I was also facing the same issues few weeks ago when I was stuck with a project. Anmay website has covered this topic in detail and you can check their blog post on what is toilet roll circumference and why we need it and all related details.