“We Want To Produce Babies” Trump Vows To Take Care Of IVF Costs If Elected

George4

“We Want To Produce Babies” Trump Vows To Take Care Of IVF Costs If Elected Donald Trump took the stage at La Crosse Center, an arena along the Mississippi River for town hall discussion moderated by former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard."I've been seeing a lot of IVF and I kept hearing that I'm against it and I'm actually very much for it," said Trump as IVF has been a hot topic of conversation."And I been looking at it. And what we're going to do is for people that are using IVF, which is fertilization. We government, the government is going to pay for it, or we're going to get or mandate your insurance company to pay for it, which is going to be great," added Trump.More than 5,000 have been waiting for more than two hours at the venue in western Wisconsin, in a county Trump lost in 2020 – La Crosse County – but surrounded by rural counties in northern and western Wisconsin he won en route to losing the state by fewer than 23,000 votes.Gabbard, a former Democratic House member, left the Democratic Party in 2022, after leaving office in 2021, and endorsed Trump Monday in Michigan. Trump was traveling to Wisconsin from Michigan, where he appeared at an event in a town southwest of Lansing.