“There’s Nowhere Else I’d Rather Be…” Donald Trump Celebrates His 78th Birthday With Fan Group

George4

“There’s Nowhere Else I’d Rather Be…” Donald Trump Celebrates His 78th Birthday With Fan Group Donald Trump celebrated his 78th birthday on Friday (June 14), speaking at a birthday party organized for him in West Palm Beach, Florida, by a group of die-hard supporters called Club 47 USA.“There's nowhere else I'd rather be on my birthday,” Trump told the crowds.This milestone will remind voters that the two major-party candidates running for U.S. president this year are the oldest ever to seek the office.Age and mental sharpness have been at the center of the contest between the Republican Trump and his Democratic rival, President Joe Biden, often getting more attention than substantive policy issues in the run-up to the Nov. 5 election.Public opinion polls show Americans are more worried about the advanced age of Biden, who is 81. But at 78, Trump is just three-and-a-half years younger and he would be the oldest person ever to be inaugurated if he wins a second term.