Tantra Massage For Men

Asbwnsma

Tantra massage gives you the possibility to go deep into yourself and discover the source of your inner strength and power. According to Tantra, a man has the potential to become multi-orgasmic (just like a woman), which means that he can have multiple orgasms without losing energy through ejaculation. However, we live in a society that has forgotten this and that teaches men that ejaculation is a goal in itself, that it equals orgasm and is the most important thing in sex. But actually, a man misses out on an enormous part of his potential to live as a powerful, potent man if he ejaculates frequently.

During this massage, you will step by step learn to master your sexual energy in a way that you can use it to fuel all your qualities and mission in life, and where you can gradually learn to become multi-orgasmic in your whole body, thus also realizing your potential as a divine lover.

Tantra massage Prague can help you understand and control your sexual energy so that you may stand firm, feeling secure and full of self-confidence in your erotic life, your love life, your work life and about yourself. This also implies that challenges like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation may be alleviated. The best is to let go of all expectations. The only thing you need to do is to sense the present moment. In other words, you have the opportunity to feel yourself as you are in the present moment, rather than having to perform or act in any way.

Before we start a massage, You and I will have an intake session where I will invite you to share with me the areas that you would like to work on as well as your boundaries. The massage will be adapted to your needs. The massage and touch will help awaken your erotic energy and distribute it throughout your whole body. You may experience many different reactions in your body, thoughts, and emotions during the massage. All reactions are equally welcome and you are free to express them and share them with me along the way.

eliza1

In the heart of London, tantric massage london offers a profound journey into relaxation and intimacy. This ancient practice, rooted in Eastern traditions, combines sensual touch with mindful presence to awaken and harmonize the body's energy. London’s skilled practitioners provide a serene escape from the daily grind, creating a sacred space where each stroke and movement is designed to rejuvenate the spirit and elevate the senses.