wirelessprinter61

The Canon PIXMA G5020 is a wireless printer, and connecting it to a device is crucial for its setup. This is what I am going to tell you in this blog. If you didn’t know about it, don’t worry. Through this blog, you can learn it easily. I will explain everything you need to know.
Step 1: Unbox Your Canon PIXMA G5020 Printer
In the first step, you will need to unbox your Canon wireless printer and look for the necessary accessories in the box that you will need during the setup process. For example, a USB cable, power cord instruction manual, etc. If you observe that any item is missing, you can contact the vendor or the manufacturer. Then, connect your Canon PIXMA G5020 printer to the computer and follow the instructions below.
Step 2: Canon Wireless Printer Setup to Wi-Fi
A wireless network is recommended for the printer setup, and you don’t need any extra effort. To set up your Canon PIXMA G5020 printer, you can follow the instructions below.
  1. In the first step, switch on your Canon wireless printer by turning on the power button.
  2. Then, tap on the Settings button and tap the arrow button, and when you are on the Device Settings option, click the OK button.
  3. After that, click on LAN Settings, and when you find it, tap the OK button.
  4. Next, tap the arrow button until you see the Wireless LAN setup, and then click OK.
  5. Now, your printer will start scanning for the available Wi-Fi network, and the light will also start flashing.
  6. If you take more time to search, tap on the Stop button. Now, you can move to the Wireless LAN Setup and standard setup and click the OK button.
  7. Next, tap the arrow button until you see your Wi-Fi network.
  8. Now, you need to press the OK button.
  9. After that, supply your Wi-Fi password and click the OK button.
  10. At last, click the OK button when you see that the connection has been built.
    These are the simple steps for the Canon wireless printer setup on your computer. For more support, you can visit our website at wirelessprinter.online and go to the support link. There, you will get the option to call or live chat with our printer professionals and get a free consultation with them.

For setting up the Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless Printer on your computer and mobile, follow these steps:

1. Computer Setup:
    • Download the printer driver from Canon's official website.
    • Connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network using the printer's control panel.
    • Install the driver on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
  2. Mobile Setup:
    • Install the Canon receipt thermal printer Inkjet/SELPHY app from your app store.
    • Ensure your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer.
    • Open the app, select "Add Printer," and follow the prompts to complete the setup.
For detailed instructions, refer to the Canon PIXMA G5020 manual.

Hey everyone,
I'm in the market for a label printer primarily for 4x6 labels. Could anyone recommend a reliable model that's easy to set up and offers good print quality? I've been looking at a few options online for label printer 4x6, but firsthand experiences would be really helpful before I make a decision. I need something compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. Also, if there are any specific features or brands I should consider or avoid, please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help—I appreciate any insights you can share!

MariaDsouza

To set up the Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless Printer on your computer and mobile device:
  1. Computer setup:
  • Install printer drivers from Canon's website
  • Connect printer to Wi-Fi network
  • Add printer to your computer's devices
  1. Mobile setup:
  • Download Canon PRINT app
  • Connect mobile device to same Wi-Fi as printer
  • Add printer in the app
While setting up your Canon PIXMA G5020, you might consider how it compares to the Best ID Card Printer options. Though the PIXMA G5020 is a versatile printer, specialized ID card printers often offer features like PVC card printing and encoding capabilities. However, for general printing needs, the PIXMA G5020 provides excellent quality and wireless convenience.