Authentic Mystical Communication From Spirit Powerful Angelic Advice About Love Career Finances Destiny Dreams

malik

Authentic Mystical Communication From Spirit Powerful Angelic Advice About Love Career Finances Destiny Dreams
Born with gifts in clairvoyance with 30 years of experience in intuitive divination and psychic readings. I love to give spiritually compassionate advice to all I serve. Let's work together to gain a clear perspective. On your life now. Have hope There is a divine solution for everything. Give Malik a call today!
What can a caller expect from a consultation with me?
Precise intuitive empathic, kind, and loving advice I use various tools of divination: unique custom readings with tarot, oracles, and clairvoyance. I do not sugarcoat, but I also am an optimistic problem solver. With empathic skills, I can pick up on the emotions of others. We all have guides, angels and ancestors that look after us and I communicate with them for the highest good of all.
How long have you been aware of your abilities, and how have I developed them?
I have seen angels and known of things to come since childhood. I am constantly learning and honing my spiritual gifts for 30 years. I am that friend and family member that everyone calls for advice and comfort and I learned that I was always on point and took it from there. Native to a very spiritually open-minded part of the world, I have been blessed by beautiful guidance by those deeply connected to Spirit, nature, and healing arts. I spend much time in meditation and prayer and receive guidance on what to study. I enjoy a multicultural approach and have an eclectic approach to my spiritual gifts very much a citizen of the world. Bringing that island girl energy from all corners of the earth!
My areas of expertise.
Spiritually gifted intuitive, clairvoyant and empathic readings that are touched by angels, guides, and the highest divine light. matters of Love, Career, Spiritual Path, Destiny. LGBTQ+ wise counsel. Prayers, affirmations, and guided meditations, suggestions to bring love, peace, harmony, and abundance into your life.Authentic Mystical Communication From Spirit Powerful Angelic Advice About Love Career Finances Destiny Dreams

Attachments